Parent Pay / sQuid
ParentPay – St Joseph’s online payment service.
Our school has parentpay in place to accept payments online for items such as school trips. Using a secure website called ParentPay you are able to pay online using your credit or debit card. ParentPay is our preferred method of making payments to school. Please note: after school clubs fees are not part of our school’s parentpay payment scheme as these monies are paid to either a club or coach and we only collect on their behalf.
What are the benefits to parents and pupils?
ParentPay is easy-to-use and offers you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like.
- the technology used is of the highest internet security available ensuring that your money will reach school safely – offering you peace of mind
- full payment histories and statements are available to you securely online at anytime
- your children won’t have to worry about losing money at school
- Parents can choose to be alerted when their balances are low via email and/or SMS text.
What are the benefits to our school?
By parents using ParentPay, there is a great benefit to our school. You are helping us reduce workloads for all staff, creating more time to lend to educational support and the smooth running of the school. Using ParentPay also ensures that all financial transactions are safe and secure – helping to remove costs associated with us having to manage cash securely on the school premises
How to get started with ParentPay
You will have been issued with a letter with your account activation username and password. Should you have mislaid this letter please contact the school office and a replacement letter can be issued. Thank you.
- Visit http://www.parentpay.com/
- Enter your Activation username and password in the Account Login section of the homepage. NB. These are for one-time use only, you will choose your own username and password for future access during the activation process
- Provide all the necessary information and choose your new username and password for your account – registering your email address will enable us to send you receipts and reminders
- Once activation is complete you can go to straight to Items for payment, select which item(s) you want to add to your basket and proceed to complete your payment
If you have any further questions, please contact the school Office.
For more information please click here. Link to https://www.parentpay.com/PR1/Info/PP_Parents.aspx
sQuid has now arrived at St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School. An easier, more convenient way to make school dinner payments.
sQuid is an online payment system used to make payments for Havering school dinners. You will have received a letter with your unique registration details so that you can create a sQuid account and top up your account online.
How secure is the sQuid system?
sQuid uses sophisticated fraud prevention and detection processes, and conforms to the FCA Regulatory Requirements.
How does it work?
Once you create a sQuid account, you can login, top up and check your balance online at anytime. You can also view your transactions online to check how much has been spent and when. sQuid will send you account updates and payment confirmation via email.
sQuid is the most socially inclusive system as it has the widest range of top up options available to you.
You can top up by credit or debit card, or bank transfer. You can also securely store your debit or credit details for faster payments, and even set up an Auto top up so you never run out of funds on your account.
Benefits to parents
- Online payments with the ability to store payment card details for faster payments
- Easy-to-use, 24/7, online customer portal
- View transaction history online
- Account updates and payment confirmation via email
- Dedicated customer service team
- No more writing cheques or sending cash to Havering School Meals.
Download the sQuid App now
The sQuid App is free to download on iOS and Android devices and provides a quicker, more convenient way to access, manage and top up your online sQuid account.
To download the sQuid App on iOS and Android devices, please click on the appropriate download links below, or search for ‘sQuidcard’ in the relevant stores.
Please click here for more information on the sQuid App