Please click on the link below to access our Pupil Premium Statement
Pupil Premium 2019-2020
Pupil Premium 2018-2019
If you wish to check your eligibility for free school meals please contact:
Student Finance Children’s Services,
Borough of Havering,
The Liberty Centre
RM13 3RL. Telephone: 01708 433929
Infant pupils received free school meals. If you are entitled to free school meals because of a low income, we still ask you to register your eligibility so that the school can receive Pupil Premium funding.
Eligibility criteria for free school meals
Section 512 of the Education Act 1996, as amended, places a duty on maintained schools, academies and free schools to provide free school meals to pupils of all ages that meet the criteria. Who is eligible for free school meals?
Who is eligible for free school meals?
Free school meals are available to pupils in receipt of, or whose parents are in receipt of, one or more of the following benefits:
• Universal Credit (provided you have an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400, as assessed by earnings from up to three of your most recent assessment periods)
• Income Support
• Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
• Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
• Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
• The guarantee element of Pension Credit
• Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
• Working Tax Credit run-on – paid for four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit